Completing Your Profile
BEFORE YOU BEGIN
Please have the following available prior to beginning the registration process:
- Your Texas Tech Student ID (R#)
- Your credit/debit card - we do not accepted checks
- Your updated resume/list of activities you have participated in
- A digital .jpeg or .gif picture with a maximum size of 4Mb
- High School if you have less than 30 college credit hours
- College if you have more than 30 college credit hours
According to the Panhellenic Recruitment Rules, participant classification is determined by the year in which they graduated high school. If you would like to make a request to be considered otherwise for a special situation, please email email@example.com.
- Freshman = Graduated high school in May/June 2018
- Sophomore = Graduated high school May/June 2017
- Junior = Graduated high school May/June 2016
- Senior = Graduated high school BEFORE May/June 2015
**Juniors & Seniors - Are encouraged to participate in primary recruitment. Please also see the information provided here.**
HOW TO LIST LEGACY INFORMATION
Please see the information provided about legacies for clarification on how legacies are defined. The information provided in the legacy section of registration will only be used to notify the chapters of connections you have to sorority life. Legacy information provided will not effect your experience in a negative way. You will not be asked to discuss your legacy at any point.
HOW TO LIST ACTIVITIES
This is where information from your resume should be included. Any school, extracurricular, community service activities, etc. Provide only the details requested. Do not repeat information in multiple sections.
- Please DON'T use complete sentences
- Type out all acronyms
- Descriptions are not necessary for self explanatory activities
The picture provided should be of good quality, not blurry, and only have the individual who is registering for recruitment in the shot, no one else.
- Allowed image types: JPEG, GIF
- Maximum file size: 4Mb
- Headshot preferred
- We DO NOT accept hard copy photos any longer
Should we request academic or involvement information that is not applicable please provide a "N/A" or 0 as a response. We understand that not all institutions operate or utilize a class rank or compatible GPA scale. If you have specific questions about a field email firstname.lastname@example.org